Saturday, August 26, 2006

Green Selection

I'm not a member or specific supporter of the Green Party, though the environment is a big concern to me, and major voting issue. I like to see viable options for a really competetive democracy, and I really hope the Greens will choose a strong leader who can bring in more voter support. I've yet to have a local riding candidate I'd vote for - although I happily would choose a solid Green over supporting Layton or Graham (the CPC just isn't an option in this riding). Go, best leadership candidate, go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Isn't it sad when we are forced to choose to vote for someone because we fear our vote will be wasted?

Your concern actually underlines my general feeling towards democracy in Canada. I had hoped the CPC would get to work fixing the mess but so far they haven't.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 6:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home