Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Peggy Nash is my MP

As far as I'm able to ascertain, the Terrorist List is not a 'Shame List', it's a 'No Fundraising Allowed List', and so the idea of taking Hezbollah off of it is, so far as my understanding of the list goes, really absurd. Borys and Peggy should be reprimanded for such a foolish idea.

If *ANY*thing, they should have suggested changing the name to the 'No Fundraising List' or 'Do Not Collect $200 List', but advising the removal of Hezbollah from it is inappropriate at this time.

3 Comments:

Blogger RGM said...

Sorry to hear that you've got Ms. Nash as an MP, Jason. I've got Alexa MacDonough myself, and that's no picnic either.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Are each of us from NDP ridings?

I'm from Brian Masse's riding.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

I voted NDP because I wanted Sam Bulte out.

I'm really glad she's gone.

But....

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home