Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Who the fuck is Alexandre Trudeau?

Apparently, he and Sacha are never in the same room at the same time. And here I thought there was suddenly a fourth son I'd somehow never heard of before....

Granted, growing up with a guy giving your baby brother piggyback rides can skew your view - if Garrett Poppe were hauled in and charged as an evil dictator, I'd be quick to jump in and say, "Geez, he was so nice to us as kids," but this is hero worship. I expected him to go into, "Castro's lean and toned muscles prowled beneath his tanned and tight skin like a tiger surveying his jungle, and as his manly gaze fixed on me, I knew that this night would be unlike any other before".

PS No one wants to read about the progeny of James Bond or Batman. Are Canadians really desperate enough to pay attention to Ben Mulroney and these kids? I'd really much rather have Mulroney, Sr. back, and that's the truth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tarkwell Robotico said...

Ben Mulroney is a fine young man and I can't wait to watch him trounce the Trudeau Twins in a future election! :)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:07:00 AM  
Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

Not biting!!!

;)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Sons of leaders make crappy leaders let's hope none ever get in.


Oh yeah I forgot about George W Bush but my first comment stands.

Friday, August 18, 2006 12:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home