Saturday, September 30, 2006

She's got no dead people behind her, granted - but still.

Let me get this straight...

So far, not only is Martha Hall Findlay not running second to the frontrunner four, but - she's losing to ALL candidates. Dryden, Brison, even Volpe, and even Undeclared, are all beating her.

Okay, so she's never held a federal office and has some murky policy thoughts - I'm not saying she should win, I'm just saying that she's losing to Brison and Volpe and Undeclared.

In other related news, Rona Ambrose could be the first elected female PM, I'm starting to think. So far, she's a politician I can like. Maybe even a lot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought volpe at most would get 2 or 3 delegates but I was wrong. May be it is the spirits voting for him, happy to be remember among the living.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 6:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

Joanne, I should be more positive and instead give a big shout-out to the delegates giving Martha H F their support.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home