Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What's with all the anti-semitism on the (radical) Left?

I'm not talking about people who oppose the Israeli governments policies and actions here. I'm talking about anti-semites!

Ever visit Raw Story? It's a leftist news aggregator. Check out the comments in any story on Israel, and you will, I swear, be shocked at what you see.

I often read, "F*** Israel" (which is not really an impartial condemnation of the Israel government, in my book), and "F*** the Jews" and the like.

Last week there was a story on encouragment to kill gays during a Pride Parade in Jerusalem - and one response said, "As long as they're Jews, fine with me".

What happened?

If you want to speak out against government policy, that's fair enough. But when did so many activist Leftists start to confuse "Israel government" with "Jews"?

I've written to Raw Story and asked them why there can't be a moderator to remove any kind of anti-semitic comment so that their comments boards can improve, but have yet to hear back from them. That was two weeks ago.

I know free speech is great and all, but...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if they are antisemites then they must be from the left?

Great Thinking!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey green

what about all those arab haters on conservative blogs that say stuff like

"nuke the fucking rag heads and turn them into a parking lot"

can't wait for to write to one of those sites, but you won't

better yet, create a thread

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

Joanne, I'm talking about a particularly leftist site.

I get my news off left and right news sites - the right one doesn't have a Comments Section, though I'd be curious to see what sort of comparable comments might be there.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Mission Viejo Home Staging said...

Thanks ffor this

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 9:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home